As a not-for-profit organisation the Baillie Gifford Borders Book Festival has from its beginning relied on the support of our audience and community. There are three different ways to join us. Become a Friend, Supporter or Patron of the Baillie Gifford Borders Book Festival. Please call 01896 822644 for more information or email us at [email protected] to find out more.
Find out more in our Borders Book Festival Support Leaflet
What does your support help us to achieve?
- It gives talented young people the opportunity to perform and participate
- It stages educational events for nursery, primary and secondary school pupils across the length and breadth of the Scottish Borders
- It helps us delighting audiences of all ages by bringing many distinguished, entertaining, and high-profile writers and personalities to Melrose
- It enables us to combine the main adult festival with the Family Book Festival, community events and a platform for Borders writers to showcase their work
- Your support will help us to continue to make the festival inclusive, to promote creativity and to keep our community connected to the wider world